Introduction to CHINESE TRADITIONAL KUNG-FU Magazine
·The first global professional bilingual periodical introducing and promoting Chinese traditional Kung-fu and traditional culture
·Spreading true and original Chinese traditional Kung-fu in an objective, authoritative and scientific way
CHINESE TRADITIONAL KUNG-FU Magazine is the first formal bilingual (Chinese and English) periodical distributed around the world to recommend and introduce Chinese traditional Kung-fu and its culture. With scientific and objective attitude as well as a historical view, the goal of Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine is to recommend and analyze various kinds of Chinese traditional Kung-fu. This includes the formation of different genres of Kung-fu, their characteristic theories, techniques, application methods and their cultural features, as well as accomplishments of Kung-fu masters and successors world wide. Justice and prestige is the tenet of Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine.
Chinese traditional Kung-fu is rooted in China. It grows and develops with influence of the history of Chinese national civilization. It absorbs nutrition from the traditional culture combination system of the unique national spirit and the soul of Chinese nation. Chinese traditional Kung-fu culture is one of the main parts of Chinese traditional culture. Thorough introducing, exploring and researching every aspect of the rich and profound Chinese traditional Kung-fu is one of the most distinguishing features of this periodical. It is the only magazine in the world that defines Chinese traditional Kung-fu as part of Chinese traditional culture. This also reflects its characters of being objective and authoritative.?
CHINESE TRADITIONAL KUNG-FU Magazine provides a great platform for Kung-fu lovers, successors and researchers around the world to communicate with each other, learn from each other and make progress together. It helps to spread Chinese traditional Kung-fu culture widely and enhance the friendship among Kung-fu successors in the world.
Characteristics of the CHINESE TRADITIONAL KUNG-FU Magazine:
· Containing a group of senior professional researchers, scholars, analysts and masters on Chinese traditional Kung-fu and its culture；
· Having collected plenty of precious and valuable Kung-fu photos and material from the last generation masters ever since 1980s；
· Close relationship and deep communication with accomplished Kung-fu masters and successors around the world；
· Being the first organ to clearly define Chinese traditional Kung-fu as part of Chinese traditional culture；
· Seriously distinguished true Chinese traditional Kung-fu from modern martial arts sports and competitions；
· Published both in Chinese and English helps readers, helping English readers learn more the specific and original Chinese meaning of Kung-fu；
· Taking the initiative to plan, organize and hold lots of Chinese traditional Kung-fu forums and seminars；
1. Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine has included a group of senior professional researchers, scholars, analysts and masters on Chinese traditional Kung-fu and its culture. They have been engaged in this field for more than thirty years. They has visited, interviewed and communicated with lots of accomplished Kung-fu masters of the old generation since 1980s, and has collected plenty of precious Kung-fu photos and materials. With wide and deep communication with those Kung-fu masters, this group of professors has developed rich and valuable experience in understanding, analyzing, defining and introducing real Chinese Traditional Kung-fu.
2. Through decades of communication with Kung-fu successors, Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine has developed close and friendly relationship with most of the modern Kung-fu masters and successors from various kinds of Kung-fu schools all over the world. Its effort in promoting Chinese Kung-fu has been widely recognized and praised by Kung-fu lovers worldwide.
3. Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine is the first organ that clearly defines Chinese traditional Kung-fu as part of Chinese traditional culture. True Chinese Kung-fu is rooted in China and has developed for thousands of years; it contains rich and profound Chinese cultural contents.?
4. Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine aims at introducing and promoting original Chinese traditional Kung-fu scientifically and objectively to readers around the world. It has clearly distinguished true Chinese traditional Kung-fu from modern martial arts sports and competitions. The latter is developed in recent years to meet modern people’s requirements for athletics and entertainment, without any cultural contents and profound theories.
5. Published both in Chinese and English, Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine helps Kung-fu lovers around the world to know more about the true Chinese Kung-fu and its related culture. English readers could gradually learn more about Chinese words and get to know about the specific and original Chinese meaning of Kung-fu.
6. During the recent years, Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine has taken the initiative to plan, organize and hold lots of Chinese traditional Kung-fu forums and seminars, inviting accomplished and outstanding Kung-fu masters from all kinds of schools to communicate with each other. These Kung-fu activities include:
2002′ The First National Conference on Chinese Traditional Kung-fu；
2004′ The First Kung-fu Seminar Held by Xin Yi Quan Masters of Henan System；
2004′ International South Shao Lin Kung-fu Forum in Quanzhou；
2005′ Kung-fu Forum on Xing Yi Quan in Shenzhou, Hebei Province；
2005′ The Second Kung-fu Seminar Held by Xin Yi Quan Masters of Henan System；
2006′ The Third Chinese Tai Ji Quan Masters' Seminar & The First International Tai Ji Masters' Forum；
2006′ International Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Cultural Forum & the First International Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Saminar;
2007′ International Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Cultural Forum & the Second International Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Seminar;
2008′ International Tai Ji Quan Masters’ Forum.
Contents of CHINESE TRADITIONAL KUNG-FU Magazine:
1. Giving detailed and objective introduction to all kinds of Chinese traditional Kung-fu in a full-scale and comprehensive manner, including Shao Lin Quan, Tai Ji Quan, Xin Yi Quan, Xing Yi Quan, Mei Hua Quan, Pak Mei Quan, Wing Chun Quan, Tai Zu Quan, Shuai-chiao, Liu He Ba Fa Quan, Choy Lee Fat, Ba Gua Zhang, He Yi Tong Bei Quan and so on.
2. Recommending accomplished and outstanding Kung-fu masters and successors of various Kung-fu genres, introducing their special and valuable experience on succeeding and practicing traditional Kung-fu.
3. Stressing on the formation, popularization, development and evolution process of various genres of Kung-fu in different historical stages.
4. Objectively introducing the characteristic, theories, techniques, practicing methods and practical usages of traditional Kung-fu.
5. Defining and analyzing the essence of Chinese traditional Kung-fu from a modern scientific perspective by senior professional Kung-fu experts.
6. Summarizing the soul and common features of all kinds of traditional Kung-fu.
7. Emphasizing the individuality and personal feature of each successor in the Kung-fu succession process.
8. Stressing the Chinese traditional cultural contents inside Chinese traditional Kung-fu.
9. Detailed introduction to Chinese traditional Kung-fu forums and seminars held by the Magazine, presenting how masters and successors explain and demonstrate their Kung-fu.
Why Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine is regarded as the most professional and authoritative periodical on introducing Chinese traditional Kung-fu and its culture?
Because Chinese Traditional Kung-fu Magazine is the first and the only publication in China, even around the world, that introducing, explaining, defining, analyzing and promoting true and original Chinese traditional Kung-fu and its related culture in an objective, authoritative and scientific perspective. It seriously distinguishes Chinese traditional Kung-fu from modern martial arts sports and competitions, and guide people to understand and master true traditional Kung-fu from all kinds of aspects in a proper way.